Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Development Progress Week 11

Hey guys, Monkeydlu here

No screen shots either this week. Theres a few things I could show, but eeeeh, I'll hold back until I make some more progress.

Anyways, jumping right into the log,

things done since last time:

-started in depth work on the skills classes
-laid out plans as to how to actually handle character skills
-did a lot of planning work, typing up a few classes and their skills and stat sheets
-polished number formulas for stats

not alot to look at, but I managed to clean up a few more details about the game's functionality, especially numbers wise.

I've got a couple of classes very fleshed out, but not many, however I've got overarching ideas about all of them, but I'm pushing this work till I finish more programming.

Mostly, this week has been brain storming as to how to actually get the skills to all work together without a problem, and after a good bit of thinking and planning, I think I've got how I'll be tackling the management of skills programming wise.

Anyways, hopefully by next week I'll have the skills ready to be leveled up by the player and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment