Saturday, February 23, 2013

Development Progress Week 6

Hi guys, Monkeydlu here

Ok, so I am disregarding the week of the Asian New Years Festival performance, because I just simply did not have time to touch this project at all, but since this the past week I have been doing at least a decent amount of work.

Anyways, things I've done since last time:

-got the battle layer to successfully generate itself.
-cleaned up a few more errors on dungeon map generation.
-started rouge ideas of character unit management and battle system management.



hmmm, but I guess thats it. Not alot to show for two whole weeks, I know, but hopefully the next week will be much much better. I plan on getting the battle system to be up and running by at least the end of Spring break.

After that, the last major item on hand is pretty much enemy AI, and the game will have a working skeleton.

As  a side note, I did dedicate some time this week to cleaning up my former project, a ERS Battle game, giving it some clean up and borrowing some graphics from The World Ends With You (Best game on the DS ever made btw)

I'm still currently looking for artists, so if you know any that might be interested in doing art for video games, please tell them to send me a e-mail at MingYang.Lu@Vanderbilt.edu

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment